As luck would have it, Blog Talk Radio would not let me do a second (emergency) show this week so instead, I’m sharing a video and some resources with you so you can help yourself this weekend.
Some basic guidelines of self care this weekend as you move yourself through a day that’s dedicated to your dad.
- move your body
- drink water
- eat meals that nourish you
- spend time in places that nourish you
And if you feel like it:
- Tell stories about your dad to others that knew him.
- Write your feelings down during the day.
- Balance alone time and time with others.
What do these things look like for you?
Here is a list of other blog posts I have written about Father’s Day.
Sending you love and strength,